Hello Readers,
My
name is Dominick Braswell and I want to welcome you all to my blog. Just a
little about myself; I grew up in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn,
but I currently reside in the Crown Heights section. I would describe myself as
an introvert who wears an extrovert mask. I love horror movies, action movies,
and comedy’s. One of my favorite films is Spike Lee’s “Crookyln.” Right now my
major is Liberal Arts: Social Science & Humanities but once I graduate from
LaGuardia I want to do a double major in Political Science and Black Studies.
The furthest I plan on going in my education is up to the Masters level, but
this doesn’t mean I’m ruling out a PhD. Now as far as a career goes I honestly have
no clue what I want to do. At one point I thought I’d get into law and become a
lawyer, then I thought about becoming a politician but I no longer have a
desire to be any of those two. Over the past couple of years, following high
school, I’ve developed a passion for social justice. I’ve become even more
aware of how sick and unjust this system we live under is, and I want to change
it.
No comments:
Post a Comment