Monday, May 19, 2014

My Final Research Paper Game Plan

During the next two weeks, I need to work on the length of my paper and my use of sources to finish my research paper. I have only written 3 pages so far, which is less than 1000 word, and need to write a lot more for a passing grade. I also rarely use quotes in my first draft, so it makes it seem as if i don't have a solid grasp of all my sources. Right now I'm still trying to formulate my argument. I tried to be a little creative with my argument/thesis but I think I should just simplify it that way its not so confusing. Another thing I can do to improve my paper is to cite more. I'm not citing enough in my body paragraphs and I run the risk of being flagged for plagiarism.

No comments:

Post a Comment